- business (25)
- Egypt (1)
- forex (10)
- funny (10)
- Funny SMS (4)
- Games (2)
- Google AdSense (12)
- Health (17)
- Internet (43)
- jobs (10)
- Lifestyle (20)
- Make Money Online (14)
- SEO (6)
- Tips (21)
- top ptc sites (8)
- traffic (11)
- اخــــــبار التقنية (8)
- الربح من الانترنت (8)
- تطوير المدونات وجلب زوار (8)
- جوجل ادسنس (23)
- صباح الخير ادسنس (3)
- فن استهداف الزائر (8)
- قسم الفركس بالانجليزية (11)
ارشيف سما بلوجر
- 5 طرق لوصل مدونتك بالعالم الخارجي - Blog Networkin...
- طريقة استعمال الآر أس أس RSS في مدونتك
- 12 نصيحة لموقع احترافي
- 6 نصائح ادسنس للاذكياء فقط
- فن استهداف و جلب الزوار لموقعك
- 5 أسرار للنجاح مع جوجل أدسنس
- صباح الخير أدسنس 1 - Good morning AdSense
- صباح الخير أدسنس 2 - Good morning AdSense
- صباح الخير أدسنس Good morning AdSense 3
- كيف تكتشف جوجل أدسنس الضغطات المغشوشة ؟
- كيف تضاعف مستوى ما تكسبه من جوجل أدسينس؟
- 8 طرق لتتجنب الطرد من جوجل ادسنس
- استخدام قنوات جوجل ادسنس
- مواقع يجب فلترتها في جوجل ادسنس
- الكلمات الأكثر دفعا في جوجل ادسنس
- كتاب زورو في رياضيات الربح من أدسنس
- مخطط الربح الناجح من ادسنس
- جوجل أدسنس و حلم الشباب العربي
- جوجل ادسنس النصائح الذهبية
- حقيقة جوجل ادسنس
- أين أضع أدسنس في موقعي؟
- جوجل ادسينس و الكود بن Code Pin
- شروط و سياسات جوجل ادسنس
- 11 طريقة لتجنب الطرد من جوجل أدسنس
- استعمال الكلمات الأعلى دفعا في موقعك
- إذا كنت لا تربح 1 دولار من أدسنس على الأقل يوميا
- الإستهداف الجزئي في ادسنس Section Targeting
- خبر خاطئ،، ما زالت أدسنس تقبل التسجيل بمدونات بلوج...
- مدة الموافقة على الحسابات الجديدة في أدسنس
- مصطلحات اخرى مرجعية
- بداية مبشرة للربح واهم المصطلحات يامان
- من غير كلام كتير هفهمك بالمصرى وهتفهم يعنى هتفهم
- الشرح الافضل لبنك الارت باى على جميع مستوى المواقع...
- اسرار التعامل مع شركات الربح من النت
- كيف يمكنك العمل مع شركات الربح من الانترنت؟
- الشركات الربحية من الالف الي الياء
- Low Carb Foods
- The "Got Milk?" Ad Campaign Around the World -Tips...
- Milk Loves You - Help a Child - Tips 4 Your Life
- Dairy Product Hazards - Are Dairy Products Making ...
- 4 Simple Tips That Can Save Your Life - Tips 4 You...
- Choose a Safe, Reusable Water Bottle - Tips 4 Your...
- Cloudy Urine, Urinary Burning Or Strong Smell Symp...
- Choose a Safe, Reusable Water Bottle - Tips 4 Your...
- Soya Bean Drink !!
- It’s Time To Get Rid Of That Beer Belly
- Does Reverse Osmosis Make Water Safe to Drink?
- 8 Marriage Ruts: Are You In One ?
- 8 Tips for Saving Money and Your Life
- Trade show exhibit
- 100 Great Tips to Improve Your Life -Tips 4 Your L...
- What Happens When You Lose Something? Don't Lose W...
- How to Tie a Bow Tie ? Tips 4 Your Life
- How to Give Yourself a Fresh New Look - Tips 4 You...
- Give Yourself a Manicure or Pedicure at Home - Tip...
- Shaving - 7 Tips for Getting the Best Shaving Resu...
- An Acne Treatment For Everybody Including Teens
- How to Create a Happy Marriage ?
- HOW YOU MAKE LIFE HAPPY WITHOUT A GIRLFRIEND ?
- Top 10 Things Wives Want From Their Husbands ?
- Top 10 Things Husbands Want From Their Wives ?
- HOW YOU MAKE LIFE HAPPY WITHOUT A GIRLFRIEND ?
- HOW THE COMPANY VIEWS ITS EMPLOYEES. (HE VS SHE)
- Great Way To Show Your Name or Message , Try Now
- Love SMS - Dreams
- Free Traffic Programs and How to Use Them
- How Marketing Plans Work
- Getting Genuine Traffic
- 10 GREAT BLOG TRAFFIC TIPS
- Politica de Privacidad de Visitas Web
- Google Suggests NOT Rewriting Dynamic URLs
- SEO - The Google Webmaster Tools
- The Best Directory for your Business, Add Url Free...
- Guaranteed Free Traffic from Blogexplosion
- Free Link Exchange - Free advertise - Free Traffic...
- ▼ نوف 20 (75)
- ▼ نوفمبر (138)
Top 10 Tips
10. Write at least five major “pillar” articles. A pillar article is a tutorial style article aimed to teach your audience something. Generally they are longer than 500 words and have lots of very practical tips or advice. This article you are currently reading could be considered a pillar article since it is very practical and a good “how-to” lesson. This style of article has long term appeal, stays current (it isn’t news or time dependent) and offers real value and insight. The more pillars you have on your blog the better.
9. Write one new blog post per day minimum. Not every post has to be a pillar, but you should work on getting those five pillars done at the same time as you keep your blog fresh with a daily news or short article style post. The important thing here is to demonstrate to first time visitors that your blog is updated all the time so they feel that if they come back tomorrow they will likely find something new. This causes them to bookmark your site or subscribe to your blog feed.
You don”t have to produce one post per day all the time but it is important you do when your blog is brand new. Once you get traction you still need to keep the fresh content coming but your loyal audience will be more forgiving if you slow down to a few per week instead. The first few months are critical so the more content you can produce at this time the better.
8. Use a proper domain name. If you are serious about blogging be serious about what you call your blog. In order for people to easily spread the word about your blog you need a easily rememberable domain name. People often talk about blogs they like when they are speaking to friends in the real world (that’’s the offline world, you remember that place right?) so you need to make it easy for them to spread the word and pass on your URL. Try and get a .com if you can and focus on small easy to remember domains rather than worry about having the correct keywords (of course if you can get great keywords and easy to remember then you’ve done a good job!).
7. Start commenting on other blogs. Once you have your pillar articles and your daily fresh smaller articles your blog is ready to be exposed to the world. One of the best ways to find the right type of reader for your blog is to comment on other people’s blogs. You should aim to comment on blogs focused on a similar niche topic to yours since the readers there will be more likely to be interested in your blog.
Most blog commenting systems allow you to have your name/title linked to your blog when you leave a comment. This is how people find your blog. If you are a prolific commentor and always have something valuable to say then people will be interested to read more of your work and hence click through to visit your blog.
6. Trackback and link to other blogs in your blog posts. A trackback is sort of like a blog conversation. When you write a new article to your blog and it links or references another blogger’’s article you can do a trackback to their entry. What this does is leave a truncated summary of your blog post on their blog entry - it’’s sort of like your blog telling someone else’s blog that you wrote an article mentioning them. Trackbacks often appear like comments.
This is a good technique because like leaving comments a trackback leaves a link from another blog back to yours for readers to follow, but it also does something very important - it gets the attention of another blogger. The other blogger will likely come and read your post eager to see what you wrote about them. They may then become a loyal reader of yours or at least monitor you and if you are lucky some time down the road they may do a post linking to your blog bringing in more new readers.
5. Encourage comments on your own blog. One of the most powerful ways to convince someone to become a loyal reader is to show there are other loyal readers already following your work. If they see people commenting on your blog then they infer that your content must be good since you have readers so they should stick around and see what all the fuss is about. To encourage comments you can simply pose a question in a blog post. Be sure to always respond to comments as well so you can keep the conversation going.
4. Submit your latest pillar article to a blog carnival. A blog carnival is a post in a blog that summarizes a collection of articles from many different blogs on a specific topic. The idea is to collect some of the best content on a topic in a given week. Often many other blogs link back to a carnival host and as such the people that have articles featured in the carnival often enjoy a spike in new readers.
To find the right blog carnival for your blog, do a search at blogcarnival.com.
3. Submit your blog to blogtopsites.com. To be honest this tip is not going to bring in a flood of new readers but it’’s so easy to do and only takes five minutes so it’’s worth the effort. Go to Blog Top Sites, find the appropriate category for your blog and submit it. You have to copy and paste a couple of lines of code on to your blog so you can rank and then sit back and watch the traffic come in. You will probably only get 1-10 incoming readers per day with this technique but over time it can build up as you climb the rankings. It all helps!
2. Submit your articles to EzineArticles.com. This is another tip that doesn’t bring in hundreds of new visitors immediately (although it can if you keep doing it) but it’’s worthwhile because you simply leverage what you already have - your pillar articles. Once a week or so take one of your pillar articles and submit it to Ezine Articles. Your article then becomes available to other people who can republish your article on their website or in their newsletter.
How you benefit is through what is called your “Resource Box”. You create your own resource box which is like a signature file where you include one to two sentences and link back to your website (or blog in this case). Anyone who publishes your article has to include your resource box so you get incoming links. If someone with a large newsletter publishes your article you can get a lot of new readers at once.
1. Write more pillar articles. Everything you do above will help you to find blog readers however all of the techniques I’ve listed only work when you have strong pillars in place. Without them if you do everything above you may bring in readers but they won’t stay or bother to come back. Aim for one solid pillar article per week and by the end of the year you will have a database of over 50 fantastic feature articles that will work hard for you to bring in more and more readers.
I hope you enjoyed my list of traffic tips. Everything listed above are techniques I’ve put into place myself for my blogs and have worked for me, however it’’s certainly not a comprehensive list. There are many more things you can do. Finding readers is all about testing to see what works best for you and your audience and I have no doubt if you put your mind to it you will find a balance that works for you.
This article was written by a guest blogger by the name of Yaro Starak who is a professional blogger and my blog mentor. He is the leader of the Blog Mastermind mentoring program designed to teach bloggers how to earn a full time income blogging part time.
To get more information about Blog Mastermind click this link: