ارشيف سما بلوجر

  • Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.
  • Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.
  • If we're in each other's DREAMS, we can be together all the time.
  • As nite falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again. With the moon hangin in the starlit sky, I m here 2 wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight tight
  • In tis lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite, the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams Gd Nite
  • Y do we close our eyes wen we sleep- wen we dream, wen we kiss?dis is becoz the most precious thing in the world is unseen.Wen I close my eyes I c u!
  • Ur only mine wen I dream.wen I wake I wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.i can only text u on my fone.do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes I want u!
  • If dreams werent dreams & dreams came true I woudnt b here id b wid u. Distance is 1 thing dat keeps us apart.But u'll always remain in my heart!
  • Dream a dream 2nite as u sleep.smile a smile 2morrow that u may keep.may all of ur dreams and wishes come true cause I could`nt find a better friend like u!
  • What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you.
  • When I dream, I dream of you...maybe one day, dreams will come true.


اذا اعجبتك هذه التدوينة فلا تنسى ان تشاركها وتساعدنا على نشر المدونة ، كما يسعدنا ان تنضم الى قائمة المشاركين في سما بلوجر من خلال (نشرات rss)

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Search